We are Eric M. Scott and David R. Modler, better known as the Journal Fodder Junkies.
Since 2005, the Journal Fodder Junkies have been on a mission to connect people with their artistic potential and to cultivate their creativity.
We are artists and educators dedicated to bringing the power of art and the visual journal to all who seek it. We make art. We teach workshops. We share our passion for art and for teaching with others at a wide range of venues, from state and national education conferences to private art studios, from popular art retreats to local school systems.
Creativity is an innate ability, but we all can use help in connecting to it!
recent Workshops and Presentations
- Maui Arts and Cultural Center Summer Institute for Teachers - Kahului, Hawaii - June 2017
- 310 ART Workshop - Asheville, Virginia - May, 2017
- Larkin Arts Workshop - Harrisonburg, Virginia - April 2017
- Art and Soul Workshops - Portland, Oregon - April 2017
- Chestnut Creek School of the Arts Workshops - Galax, Virginia, March, 2017
- National Art Education Association Convention Presentations - New York, March 2017
- Art Ed Now, National Online Conference Presentation - February 2017
- Frederick County Public Schools Professional Development Workshop - Frederick, Maryland - February 2017
- Colorado Art Education Association, Keynote Presentation - Breckenridge, Colorado - November 2016
- Florida Art Education Associations, Keynote Presentation - Naples, Florida, October 2016